1. Reminder you are obligated to pay your HOA dues each year. Your dues go for the maintenance of the park and roads in the subdivision
2. The pool is currently open and will be for the summer. The pool is closed on Mondays for cleaning and maintenance.
3. Building Permits are required for new construction or additions to established residences to include adding a deck or carport. You can download a copy of Lakeaire Subdivision Restriction form from the RESTRICTIONS Forms page.
4. You must be a member in good standing (all dues paid) to use the pool or reserve the pavilion.
5. Check us out on Facebook at "Lakeaire HOA News and Events"
6. Here is a copy of the latest news letter:
We need additional Board Members, if you are interested in making a difference in you community contact any board member for more information.
Copyright Lakeaire Owner Association. All rights reserved.
A private subdivision located 12 miles northwest of Temple Texas
The Lakeaire Owners Association (LOA) meets the second Monday of every month at 7:00 PM in the club house in the park. There are up to nine elected board members that who work very hard to address the maintenance and upkeep of the community. Before each meeting there is a members open forum to raise issues to the board or to discuss community concerns. Members are welcome to attend.
Here are the dates and times for upcoming activities, go to the Activities Tab under the Home Tab for more information.
Event Date Day Time
LOA Monthly Meeting June 11th Monday 7 PM
(Lakeaire Owner Association (LOA) is held the second Monday of every month at the Clubhouse in the Park. Meeting starts at 7PM)
All activities are at the Park
**See Updated activities under the Home Tab , click the Activities Tab
** If you would like to reserve the pavilion for an event please call 986-2623. It is free of charge to reserve the pavilion for members in good standing (all dues paid) .