The Lakeaire Owners Association Board of Directors holds an open meeting each month in the club house in the park.
The meeting dates and times will be posted on this page. The Board of Directors welcomes all visitors. The input of community members is vital to it's success!
Event Date Day Time
LOA Board Meeting Jun 29 Saturday TBD
(This meeting will our annual Picnic in the Park, updates to follow)
LOA Board Meeting Aug 12th Monday 7 PM
(Board of Directors meetings are generally held the second Monday of every month at the Clubhouse in the Park at 7PM, Board members will set meeting date/time at the next meeting; and members will be noticed.)
All activities are at the Park
1. Reminder you are obligated to pay your HOA dues each year. Homeowners dues are utilized to maintain the pool, the park, and the roads in the subdivision.
2. The pool is currently closed for the winter.
3. The restrooms are open. The park committee has done a lot of work to update them.
4 Building Permits are required for new construction or additions to established residences to include adding a deck or carport. Go here to download the permit form.
5. You must be a member in good standing (all dues paid) to use the pool or reserve the pavilion.
6. To check availability of the Pavilion click the Reserve Pavilion tab under the Home button.
7. 2019 News Letter
Board of Directors
To contact a Board Member for a permit, to reserve the pavilion, to discuss issues, or for any information; please send a message through the contact page and the appropriate Board Member or Committee Member will contact you. You may also call 254-931-8642 and leave a message and a Board member will contact you.
Copyright Lakeaire Owner Association. All rights reserved.
The Lakeaire Board of Directors has decided to terminate our affiliation with Spectrum Property Management effective 27 February. The Board felt it was in the best interest in the community to do so.
A private subdivision located 12 miles northwest of Temple Texas