POOL IS OPEN!!
The chemicals are perfect and the pool is 100% safe to swim in. The cloudiness will clear over the next few days!
Thanks for your patience
To contact a Board Member for a permit, to reserve the pavilion, to discuss issues, or for any information; please send a message through the contact page and the appropriate Board Member or Committee Member will contact you. You may also call 254-277-0097 and leave a message and a Board member will contact you.
The Lakeaire Owners Association Board of Directors holds an open meeting each month in the clubhouse in the park.
The meeting dates and times will be posted on this page. The Board of Directors welcomes all visitors. The input of community members is vital to our success!
Next meeting is 7pm on August 12th
1. Reminder you are obligated to pay your HOA dues each year. Homeowners dues are utilized to maintain the pool, the park, and the roads in the subdivision.
2. The restrooms are open. The park committee has done a lot of work to update them.
3. Building Permits are required for new construction or additions to established residences to include adding a deck or carport. Go here to download the permit form.
4. You must be a member in good standing (all dues paid) to use the pool or reserve the pavilion.
5. To check availability of the Pavilion click the Reserve Pavilion tab under the Home button