The basketball/tennis court have been recoated and painted. We hope you like the improvement.
Park and Pool
Lakeaire Owners Association
Mailing Address: 600 Bay Dr. Temple TX 76502
Building Permits are required for new construction or additions to established residences to include adding a deck or carport. Click here to download the permit form.
To contact a Board Member for a permit or to reserve the pavilion please send a message through the Contact Page and the appropriate Board Member or Committee Member will contact you. You may also call 254-277-0097 and leave a message and a Board member will contact you.
To see what times the Pavilion is currently reserved/available please click "Pavilion Reservations" under the Park and Pool Tab.
Planned pool opening is Open.
The Pool is closed every Monday and Thursday until about 1 PM for professional pool service. The other days of the week the pool is checked and cleaned by one of our members.
If you need a pool card please call the LOA at the number above and we will put you on the list to issue new/ replacement cards. If this is your first pool card the card is free, if you lost your pool card there is a $10 replacement fee. There are also wrist bands and Fobs that can purchased for pool access.
You must be a member in good standing (all assessments paid) to use the pool.
Park Clean-up was help on Apr 23rd. We had a good showing of neighbors who pitched in to help get the park ready for the summer. We appreciate the volunteer's hard work. If you would like to help out at times to help mow, clean-up or repair items in the park, please email us and a Board member will contact you.
- Dumpster Dayswas held 23-24 Apr. There was a good turnout as we filled both dumpsters to the top. This is held to help you get rid of those bulky items that are hard to dispose of and to help clean up your lot. As long as there is support for this event we will try and keep having it every spring.
Pavilion and Permits
The park bathrooms are open You will need a pool card to access the restrooms.
Remember dumping in the park or on LOA Community property is illegal and is just wrong.
Be a good neighbor and dispose of trash properly.
Lakeaire Annual Picnic was held May 21st along with the pool opening. We had a great turn out.
The main course (crawfish and shrimp boil) was sponsored by Sunburst Realty, we thank Ken Lewallen for his help in bringing this all together.
We also want to thank Can-Do-Handyman (Grage and Tricia Deese) for all the setup materials and the Board members who help coordinate the picnic.
And thanks to all the members who brought side dishes to be enjoyed by all.
And a big thanks goes to Kim Starley, Rey and Christina Delapaz, Bill and Beverly Nobles for all their work on updating the pool deck and painting.
Board Meeting UPDATE:
The next Board Meeting be held Jul 11th at 7 PM at the Clubhouse in the Park. This is a different date than usual due to availability of Board members.
The August Board meeting will be held August 8th at 7 PM at the park clubhouse.
All members are welcome to attend Board meetings. To address the Board with a concern members need to be on the agenda, please email the LOA through the contact page to be placed on the agenda,
** We are in need of Board members, if interested please contact a Board member or send a message through the Contact Page. **
1. Reminder you are obligated to pay your HOA dues each year. Homeowners dues are utilized to maintain the pool, the park, and the roads in the subdivision. If you have an unpaid Invoice or statement you can mail your payment to:
Lakeaire Owners Association
600 Bay Dr.
Temple TX 76502
If you would prefer to pay on-line please email you contact information (your name, email, phone number, and property address to: firstname.lastname@example.org or you can click on the "Contact Page link" below and provide the required information and an invoice can be emailed to you.
2. The restrooms are closed. The park committee has done a lot of work to update them. You will need your pool card to access the restrooms. If you need a pool card click this link to the Park and Pool page to see the instructions on how to get a pool card.
3. To contact a Board member to discuss an issue or for any information please send a message through the Contact Page and the appropriate Board member or Committee member will contact you. You may also call 254-277-0097 and leave a message and a Board member will contact you.
4. You must be a member in good standing (all dues paid) to use the pool or reserve the pavilion.