1. Reminder you are obligated to pay your HOA dues each year. Homeowners dues are utilized to maintain the pool, the park, and the roads in the subdivision.
2. The restrooms are open. The park committee has done a lot of work to update them.
3. Building Permits are required for new construction or additions to established residences to include adding a deck or carport. Go here to download the permit form.
4. You must be a member in good standing (all dues paid) to use the pool or reserve the pavilion.
5. To check availability of the Pavilion click the Reserve Pavilion tab under the Home button
To contact a Board Member for a permit, to reserve the pavilion, to discuss issues, or for any information; please send a message through the contact page and the appropriate Board Member or Committee Member will contact you. You may also call 254-277-0097 and leave a message and a Board member will contact you.
The pool is closed until spring!
Community, we need your help! We need you VOTE!
We will be holding our annual Director election meeting on Monday, September 30th.
Each year, Lakeaire Owners Association will have three (3) vacancies to fill, as the term for each director is 3 years.
The names appearing on the Ballot this year are Royce “Scott” Story, Melissa Simmons, and Chester “Sonny” Edwards.
• Royce is currently the Vice President of the Board and those of you have gotten your new pool card have met Mr. Story. I can assure you that our community would not
be where we are today without Mr. Story. There is not enough room to list all that he does for this community.
• Melissa been a volunteer on the Board for a number of months, and even while not on the Board she has always been ready and willing to assist. She and Betty Patrick have been taking on the “not so pleasant” job of cleaning our restrooms.
• Sonny, as he is known, has been on the Board for over year. He is currently serving as General Secretary, and has been Chairman of our ACC committee. Sonny has made sure that all permit requests are answered in a timely manner.
Please come to the meeting and cast your Ballot; or vote Absentee.
Teresea Dollar, President