Copyright Lakeaire Owner Association. All rights reserved.
A private subdivision located 12 miles northwest of Temple Texas
New Spectrum HOA Management Company
Spectrum Association Management (not the cable company) will be assuming the role of managing the Lakeaire Subdivision HOA management responsibilities effective 1 Sep 2018. There was a meeting Monday July 30th for LOA members to meet the representatives of Spectrum and there is a meeting scheduled for September 15th at 11AM at the Lakeaire Clubhouse as a second meet and greet with Spectrum Representatives.
You should have recieved a card in the mail on how to register with Spectrum and how to access the website for community information. Your LOA Board will still make the decisions for the Subdivision but Spectrum will ensure legal compliance with the state and manage all Association fee collection, restriction management and contract review.
Spectrum is here to partner with the community to help in making Lakeaire a subdivision we all can be proud of.
If you experience an eror accessing Spectrum Website with I.E., try using Google, the technicians are looking into it
The Lakeaire Owners Association (LOA) meets the second Monday of every month at 7:00 PM in the club house in the park. There are up to nine elected board members that who work very hard to address the maintenance and upkeep of the community. Before each meeting there is a members open forum to raise issues to the board or to discuss community concerns. Members are welcome to attend.
Here are the dates and times for upcoming activities, go to the Activities Tab under the Home Tab for more information.
Event Date Day Time
LOA Board Meeting Sep 10th Monday 7:00 PM
(Lakeaire Owner Association (LOA) is normally held the second Monday of every month at the Clubhouse in the Park, Board members will set meeting date/time at the current board meeting. Meeting starts at 7PM)
All activities are at the Park
**See Updated activities under the Home Tab , click the Activities Tab
** If you would like to reserve the pavilion for an event please call 986-2623. It is free of charge to reserve the pavilion for members in good standing (all dues paid) .
1. Reminder you are obligated to pay your HOA dues each year. Your dues go for the maintenance of the park and roads in the subdivision
2. The pool is currently open and will be for the summer. The pool is closed on Mondays for cleaning and maintenance.
3. Building Permits are required for new construction or additions to established residences to include adding a deck or carport. You can download a copy of Lakeaire Subdivision Restriction form from the RESTRICTIONS Forms page.
4. You must be a member in good standing (all dues paid) to use the pool or reserve the pavilion.
5. Check us out on Facebook at "Lakeaire HOA News and Events"
6. Here is a copy of the latest news letter:
We need additional Board Members, if you are interested in making a difference in you community contact any board member for more information.