Copyright Lakeaire Owner Association. All rights reserved.
A private subdivision located 12 miles northwest of Temple Texas
For a complete list of Restrictions and By-Laws visit the Forms Page
Maybe you never had a chance to read the Restrictions for Lakeaire, but you might be happy to know that when this document was written in 1973, the pioneers of Lakeaire were concerned with our quality of life.
It begins like this: “1. There shall be established an Architectural Control Committee ...to protect the owners of lots in this subdivision against such improper use of lots as will depreciate the value of the property; to preserve, so far as practicable, the natural beauty of said property; to guard against erection thereon of poorly designed or proportioned structures built of improper or unsuitable materials, ...and in general to provide adequately for a high type quality of improvements in said property, and thereby enhance the value of investments made by purchasers of lots therein.”
There are 17 restrictions in all. Briefly, here are the rest:
2. Refers to restrictions on single family residential restrictions
3. Refers to restrictions on any structure moved onto any lot
4. Refers to restrictions on height of structures on lots
5. Refers to restrictions on when/how to present plans for changes/improvements
6. Refers to restrictions on fencing
7. Refers to restrictions on easements for structures
8. No animals or birds, other than household pets, shall be kept on any lot.
9. Refers to restrictions on camping trailers and water service.
10. Refers to restrictions on easements for utilities
11. Refers to restrictions on sanitation
12. Refers to restrictions on assessments
13. Refers to restrictions on trash and other debris on lots
14. Refers to restrictions on subdivision of lots
15. Refers to violations of restrictions
16. Refers to effects of invalidation.
17. Refers to restrictions on the 642 elevation line.
If you would like a copy of the Restrictions and/or Bylaws, you can download them from the Forms Pageunder the Restrictions Tab on this web site or please let someone on the board know. You can stop by one of the board meetings normally held the 2nd Monday of every month at the clubhouse at 7pm and we’ll be happy to meet you and give you a copy. Feel free to join us for the meeting.